Thoughts To Ponder

Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful. Mark Victor Hansen

Promotion September 2012

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly allows you to customize your photo book just the way you want.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fifth Place Happenings~

This is our new home. We have taken quite a bit longer than usual to get set up, but it's been a challenging summer for us. I am happy to say that we are feeling much more at home, starting to enjoy the area, and Scott loves his job.

School starts next week and I will hopefully get through the dreaded storage room....lots to purge and sort. I can't believe how much stuff we have for as often as we move, but as I've been reminded of numerous times "we're the family that always has what our neighbor needs" and that is worth it to be helpful. :)

Enjoy the pictures. The finished yard is soon to follow.

Hugs~

www.fitznerfam.shutterfly.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful house. I am so impressed that you have everything unpacked and settled with pretty things hung on the walls. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The house looks amazing! Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice place. I wish my house looked as organized as yours. You could come be my executive assistant as I am the executive of my house and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke- you know us, we get in, get it done, and move on..glad we did since Scott hit the road for FL for the week this morning

    Thanks Eileen-now I have to figure out the front yard that I tore up with Scott last week-didn't think about a "new plan" just knew I wanted something different...not a good idea to tear up with out a plan...whoops~

    Dahlene-I hear ya we are all "execs" at home..I can't live in clutter-I am MUCH happier in my organized space~ :)

    Love ya girls~

    ReplyDelete