Thoughts To Ponder

Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful. Mark Victor Hansen

Promotion September 2012

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly allows you to customize your photo book just the way you want.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Facebook, Blog, and Shutterfly

For those of you that use facebook and blog here is my question....is there a way to have all aspects of facebook, blogging, and shutterfly in one place? I think it's a lot of work and time to post pictures and stories in all 3 places. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?

I was thinking maybe under the "notes section" of facebook I could blog? I only use shutterfly to upload the pictures, but that is a waste because I always scrap the pictures and put my albums together so the pictures just "sit" in the shutterfly account, and as far as the blog goes you can post links, video, etc on facebook...

So, what do you all think? I am just curious because I love to keep up with everyone?

Thanks for your input, I'll be anxious to hear your thoughts.

Love, A ~ :)

3 comments:

  1. I would probably recommend making facebook your primary method of sharing pics, stories, videos etc. Facebook really is an "all in one" type of thign. And I know you can share pics you post on facebook with people who do not have facebook. Using shutterfly seems like a waste unless you have lots of relatives who order their own prints of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all 3 avenues, blogs are my favorite because they are so easy to read a story through the pictures. You can plug in as often as you like and if you have a blog buddy (like me) then I get alerts when you've posted stuff which makes me plug in. Personally, linking to your shutterfly account is too many clicks and facebook doesn't always alert me when you post adorable pics of the family! That's my take... Love, Trace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use Shutterfly, but Snapfish, so same same. I use Snapfish just to keep all my pics as a backup. You have already figured out the facebook/blooger tie in with the side bar in facebook. In flikr you can add automatically to fb anytime you add photos to flike, but I don't use that one (my brother does and claims that it is great). Sorry I can't be of more help. :)

    ReplyDelete