Thoughts To Ponder

Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful. Mark Victor Hansen

Promotion September 2012

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly allows you to customize your photo book just the way you want.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lost pictures on memory stick for camera~


Saying Goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa :(




Daddy Daughter Date night to Cinderella~

Well, I about thought I was going to be sick to my stomach this morning when I went to back up pictures from the camera and they were NOT THERE!!!! I lost over 295 pictures and thought for sure they were lost forever...

BUT, this is to let you all know that you CAN recover pictures off your memory stick for the LOW price of $49.00 and really how can you put a price tag on "Dad/Daughter date of Cinderella/Mom and the kids at the zoo/Thanksgiving and visit with Grandparents...and oh how could I forget the whole "lice pictures" and Stuart Little the Mouse...it's amazing how many "moments" happen so quickly and each day! So, you know me when there is a will there IS or HAS TO BE A WAY!

To the Internet superhighway I went to research this terrible dilemma. To my happy surprise after an hour of researching all the "websites" I found one that is legit and actually does work.

I tried the "trial version" first to make sure that I was not going to waste my money and I am THRILLED to report that I now have 295 pictures back safe and sound on our computer.

If you are wondering how this possibly could happen let me share~

First I did not delete pictures and I ran out of memory. I thought I transferred them all and downloaded them, but I found out that I hit 9999 in pictures and it started over at 0001 in a new file...so, you can see how I missed the whole new grouping of pictures.

So here is the info if you ever get yourself into this terrible bind-I also think it works for all applications on the computer so it's a great deal in my eyes.

http://www.handyrecovery.com/order.shtml

Memories are priceless and I just didn't want to be without these.... Keep this link in a handy place or call me if you ever get into a bind.

Now I'm off to get back to our Saturday~

Hugs~

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome.

    Now have you backed up your computer? email dave. he'll get you set up! Seriously! :} Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also get photos backed up from Ritz Camera shops for $29 or $39 (FYI). I am glad you got them back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! How about download and save them before 295????

    Seriously, I am glad that you got them back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Gretchen ;) But, hey, when you're busy taking pictures there just isn't enough time to get them downloaded and indexed. I know! So glad you got them back though. I was going to cry with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you didn't loose all the pictures you took with all the hugs and kisses before we left??? We had a wonderful Thanksgiving together, there is always to much to eat thats for sure. We had so much fun with the grandchildren, we got some one on one time with them which was so nice. We got to play kick ball with the kids in the back yard, first it was Megan and Riley and the neighbor children heard all the fun so they joined in then a wonderful neighbor brought a snack for the children and another neighbor lady came over and made us feel so welcome that was very nice to see. Then we took Megan and Riley bowling because we never get to go bowling anymore so this was a good chance we bowled next to some other grandparents that took their grandchildren also. They had a great time. Then one night the neighbors babysat for Scott and Alaina so we could have a night out so we went out to eat and went to the movies which was so relaxing to us anyway. ANother thing we never get to do anymore. My husband drives truck for a living and drives from Sunday to Friday night so we have one day to be together. Anyway this was all a very relaxed week for us and maybe way to relaxed for Scott and Alaina compared to their life stye so I hope they weren't to bored. Its a whole different lifestyle than we are used to not having young children around anymore but it was fun and we are so happy they have a wonderful group of neighbors to do things with. That is so very important. I'm sorry this got so long but I thought this was important for Alainas readers to know alittle about Scotts parents. Thank You for your time and we want everyone to know that we love Scott and his family very much. Everyone have a Blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Scotts mom Gloria

    ReplyDelete