Thoughts To Ponder

Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful. Mark Victor Hansen

Promotion September 2012

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly allows you to customize your photo book just the way you want.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life is passing us by~

Hi all~ I am really trying to keep up with this blog, but life as you know just seems to pass quicker than I can take the pictures and post them...so, here goes~
First, we were sad to find out on Good Friday that Scott's Grandpa Wilbur passed away-here is the memorial page I made for his funeral... I can't remember if I posted the one I made for his Grandma Doris so that is below as well. It's been a rough last 6 months on the Fitzner Family side-Scott's Uncle Dick died in Sept of 08 and then his Grandma in Jan 09 and now his Grandpa in April 09. It really makes you stop and think how precious TIME is with people and how you want to spend it with those you love~
This is his obituary page-it is a beatiful write up about his life and love of God and his family-also if you go the home page you can search for Doris under Past Obituary in Jan 2009




I have truly found my passion-well, it's not a new found passion, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE to do pages like this and create things with my new photoshop elements program. I am really hoping that once we get settled I can get on a regular routine and get caught up on our lives albums.

But, there is no time for that now....it's cleaning closets, organizing, perging, and getting ready for our move which by the way Scott graduates in LESS than 2 months now-where in the world has the time gone?

I have lots more to say and post pictures, but I think I better split up the blogs so I don't max out my space...so stay tuned for the next topic-"The difference between I-85S and 185S...."

Love ya~ A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment