Thoughts To Ponder

Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful. Mark Victor Hansen

Promotion September 2012

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly allows you to customize your photo book just the way you want.

Monday, November 17, 2008

El Domino Grand Ball




I am so excited-today is the FIRST day since we've moved to Alabama that I have actually been able to work on our family album. Here are the pages from our album for the El Domino Ball that we just attended...we had a great evening and it was so much fun to see Scott dressed in a TUX instead of his military mess dress....Enjoy! :)

Oh, and I must share with you my absolute FAVORITE website for digital scrapbooking http://www.digiscrapdepot.com

I am thinking this is the year to learn how to make my own digital papers and embellishments so anyone that does this or knows how to do it I would LOVE for you to share that with me~ thanks :)

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures and beautiful pictures. It looks like you have made some wonderful friends and having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute pics! You all look so happy and it looks like fun! We were happy to host the kids with Grand Movie Night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GGRRR...you are one HOT Mama & GOOD looking stud! What a blast, I have always dreamed of going to a ball (but we all know how much your brother likes to dance). What great memories...and did we mention you great you both looked? :)

    ReplyDelete