Thoughts To Ponder

Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful. Mark Victor Hansen

Promotion September 2012

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly allows you to customize your photo book just the way you want.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Stuart Little the MOUSE is really in my kitchen??


Okay so get this, there was a MOUSE in my kitchen. I can't believe this...Scott's parents had just arrived and I was on the phone-Scott looks over at me and says OH MY GOSH a mouse just ran across the kitchen floor. I told him basically he was seeing things...so the hunt began. He was going to prove to me there really was a mouse. So, while dinner is in the oven him and his Dad are looking under the stove. Well, no mouse....I give him the "I told you so look" and then .....OH THERE HE GOES A MOUSE EEEEKKKKKK....dang he's in the cupboards. We need a mouse trap-so Scott and his Dad went off to Home Depot to find out they are OUT of mouse traps..apparently this is a common occurrence this time of year? So off to Walmart to find a mouse trap. Thankfully they had a few in stock~

They came home and set the trap with peanut butter and here is what we found...A SPECIAL PACKAGE as Scott so affectionately told me.

The zoo by day and catching mice by night...I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings~ :)

2 comments:

  1. This is why you need to get a cat..or a puppy. You are welcome to borrow one of ours! :) We have never had a mouse problem. Any mouse would have to be pretty "special" to choose to live in our cupboards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeewwwww! I've never had mice because I've always kept a cat in the house. If you aren't allergic, now might be a great time to get a kitten! They learn to catch mice very quickly--almost instantly. They are easy to litter box train too.

    ReplyDelete